KerraPro Sacrum Ankle Shoulder Hip Wrap Ulcer Prevention
Kerrapro Sacrum/Ankle can be used in may parts on the skin to reduce pressure. Mainly used in the sacral area. The product provides comfort and protection in very bony areas such as shoulder, shoulder blades, hips and ankles.
KerraPro are made from silicone. Silicone can withstand temperature up to 121 degree celsius without losing its properties.
Silicone can also redistribute pressure over bony prominences.
KerraPro Sacrum/Ankle can be used in many different locations on the skin to reduce pressure. Perfectly shaped to reduce pressure in the sacral area. They also conform and provide comfort and protection in very bony areas of the body such as shoulders, shoulder blades, hips and ankles.
Method of Use:
- KerraPro Sacrum/Ankle must only be used on healthy, intact or recently healed skin. It is not a wound dressing and should never be placed on ulcerated or broken skin.
- It can be reused on the same patient. Simply wash with soap and water.
- KerraPro sacrum/ankle must be 'completely dry' before re-application.
- An appropriate retention dressing/ bandage is needed to keep the pad securely in place, especially over awkwardly shaped areas.
- Ensure that the skin under KerraPro is 'clean and dry' prior to applying the pad.