Syphilis Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit(s)
CE Approved (Professional Use)
The Syphilis Rapid Test Device is a rapid test to detect the Syphilis infection from samples providing results in 10 minutes.
Package design may vary from design pictured
We value your privacy!
Our listings are PRIVATE meaning feedback that is left by us or by you will not link back to this listing so no one will know you have purchased this item
Orders are always sent discreetly in plain, unmarked packaging
Each Pack contains
Syphilis is a bacterial infection that's usually caught by having sex with someone who's infected.
It's important to get tested and treated as soon as possible if you think you might have syphilis, as it can cause serious problems if it's left untreated. It can usually be cured with a short course of antibiotics.
You can catch syphilis more than once, even if you've been treated for it before.
The symptoms of syphilis aren't always obvious and may eventually disappear, but you'll usually remain infected unless you get treated.
Some people with syphilis have no symptoms.
Symptoms can include:
- small, painless sores or ulcers that typically appear on the penis, vagina, or around the anus, but can occur in other places such as the mouth
- a blotchy red rash that often affects the palms of the hands or soles of the feet
- small skin growths (similar to genital warts) that may develop on the vulva in women or around the anus in both men and women
- white patches in the mouth
- tiredness, headaches , joint pains, a high temperature (fever), and swollen glands in your neck, groin or armpits
If it's left untreated for years, syphilis can spread to the brain or other parts of the body and cause serious, long-term problems.
What to do if you think you have syphilis
You should get tested as soon as possible if you're worried you could have syphilis, because:
- syphilis won't normally go away on its own
- getting tested is the only way to find out if you have it
- the medicines used to treat syphilis are only available on prescription – you can't buy them yourself
- treatment can help reduce the risk of spreading the infection to others and of serious problems developing later on
Please read through the information carefully as answers to most questions can be found within the listing
If you cant find the answer you're looking for, please email us.
We do our best to answer all emails asap, we only usually answer emails Mon-Fri.
Emails may not be answered outside normal working days such as on weekends and bank holidays.