Hydrosorb Hydrogel Dressing
Hydrosorb is a transparent, solid hydrogel sheet with a semi-permeable outer layer. The dressing provides a moist wound environment for optimal healing. The dressing's 60% water content makes it particularly effective for stimulating tissue growth by keeping the young epithelium and granulation tissue moist.
The soft elastic property of Hydrosorbcreates a cushioning effect, which provides protection to the wound. It has a soothing and cooling effect on superficial burns and minor skin irritations.
Hydrosorb does not adhere to the wound and can be removed without pain or disturbance to the wound bed. For nil or low exuding wounds, Hydrosorb can stay on a wound for up to 7 days.60% Water Content:
- Immediately provides a moist environment to promote wound healing
- High biocompatibility, conformable fit, does not adhere to the woun
- Improves patient comfort due to the natural anaesthetic and cooling effect of water on the skin
Semi-Permeable, Polyurethane Film Cover:
- Protects wound from penetration of moisture and bacteria
- Allows free flow of gases and moisture vapour
- Leaves wound residue-free for immediate assessment
- Sustained absorbency and transparency
- Exudate and malodours remain contained