Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops
For the relief of eye symptoms of hayfever only and the following symptoms:
Adults and children over 6 years
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
Check that the cap seal is not broken before first use.
Adults and children over 6 years: Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye, 4 times a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep out of the sight & reach of children.
- Do not use whilst wearing soft contact lenses. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding or if you require further information. Do not use after date shown on pack.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Store below 30 °C away from direct sunlight in the outer carton.
- Discard four weeks after opening.
See your doctor or pharmacist if:
- There is no improvement after 2 days of use
- Before using continuously for more than 14 days
- If symptoms persist
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Sodium cromoglicate 2% w/v.
Ingredients - Always read the leaflet before use
Active Ingredient: Sodium cromoglicate 2% w/v.
Also contains: benzalkonium chloride, water.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40