Guardium Control 20mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets
Guardium Control 20mg Gastro Resistant Tablets are for short-term treatment of heartburn and acid reflux in adults aged 18 and over
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product
How to use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- For oral use. Swallow the tablets whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush or chew. Read the package leaflet before use.
Adults aged 18 and over:Take one tablet once a day. It may take 2-3 days for the tablets to have full effect.
- DO NOT TAKE MORE MEDICINE THAN THE LABEL TELLS YOU TO.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients (see leaflet for further information).
- You are taking any medicines listed in the leaflet
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in the original package in order to protect from light and moisture.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Active Ingredients:Each tablet contains 20mg esomeprazol (as esomeprazol magnesium).
- Also Contains: sucrose and lactose
- See enclosed leaflet for further information
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40