Senokot Syrup Senna
Senokot Syrup is a reliable and effective laxative made with calcium sennosides (senna). Sennosides work by making bowel muscles contract more often and with more force. This increased muscle action moves bowel contents to the rectum to be emptied and relieves constipation.
A 5ml spoonful of Senokot Syrup contains calcium sennosides equivalent to 7.5mg total sennosides (calculated as sennosides B) in a fruit flavoured base. When taken at night it can bring gentle, natural relief from constipation.
Laxatives do not affect the number of calories absorbed from food. This means they do not help with weight loss.
- Effective relief from constipation
- Pleasant fruit flavour
How to Use:
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: one to two 5 ml spoonfuls at night.
- Should not be used in children or adolescents under the age of 12 years.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after the expiry date.
- If laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Use of the product is not recommended in pregnancy.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40