Vitamin B1 Thiamine Energy & Deficiency Tablets
What Are Vitamin B1 100mg Thiamine Tablets?
Vitamin B1 Tablets contain Vitamin B1, which is also known as Thiamine. It helps break down sugars, carbohydrates and fats in the body to provide energy. Vitamin B1 also helps support a normal appetite, maintains a healthy nervous system as well as aiding the proper function of the heart and other muscles. Stress increases the need for vitamin B1 and all the B vitamins.
What Are Vitamin B1 Tablets (Thiamine) For?
- May support tiredness, depression, irritability and inability to concentrate
- May also support muscle weakness, gastrointestinal disturbances, numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Vitamin B1, an important role in energy metabolism.
- Helps to support the nervous system
- Help regulate appetite
- Help the immune system function well in stressful situations
When Should I Take Vitamin B1 Tablet (Thiamine)?
Vitamin B1 Tablet (Thiamine) is best to be taken in times of additional stress, increased or continued alcohol consumption and with disorders of the mouth area.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40