3x Eludril Classic Mouthwash Antibacterial Anaesthetic Sore Gums
Eludril Classic Mouthwash Antibacterial Anaesthetic Sore Gums
Eludril Classic Mouthwash contains the gold standard Chlorhexidine to help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
It helps to reduce the development of dental plaque and prevent the onset or worsening of gum problems. Eludril Classic Mouthwash also soothes the discomfort caused by gum problems.
How Eludril Works:
Eludril Classic Mouthwash has a unique formula which combines Chlorhexidine and Chlorobutanol.
Chlorhexidine is an antibacterial ingredient which is proven to inhibit the harmful bacteria that cause and worsen gum disease.
The main benefits of using a mouthwash containing Chlorhexidine are:
- Chlorhexidine has a broad spectrum of activity and destroys both bacteria and fungi.
- Chlorhexidine offers both anti-plaque and anti-inflammatory properties and acts at a pH level close to neutrality.
- Chlorhexidine coats all areas of the mouth including tooth surfaces, gums, cheeks and other mouth tissue to ensure a long-lasting anti-plaque and antiseptic effect.
- Chlorhexidine has been shown to work for up to 8 hours.
Chlorobutanol in addition to providing anaesthetic to soothe sore gums, also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. These active ingredients make Eludril an effective and targeted method to fight against bacteria.
How To Use Eludril:
- As a mouthwash or gargle, dilute 10 to 15ml of eludril classic mouthwash solution in the measuring cup provided and fill with lukewarm water to the upper line.
- Use 2 or 3 times a day.
- If symptoms persist, you should consult your doctor or dentist.
- Please see pack leaflet for further advice.