ALLEVYN AG Adhesive Sacrum Hydrocellular Dressings
Creation and maintenance of a moist wound environment. Moist wound environments have been established as optimal environments for the management of the wound. Provides physical separation between the wound and external environments to assist in preventing bacterial contamination of the wound.
Precautions - See leaflet for more information
For external use only
- Optimal exudate management
- Sustained antibacterial activity against a broad spectrum of chronic wound pathogens inc. MRSA
- Easy to use range of dressing sizes and formats with a wear time up to 7 days
- Breathable top film
- Foam core
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Profiled edges
- Reduces risk of excess fluid at the wound site, excess wound fluid is transpired away more quickly.
- Promotes rapid wound closure, reduced risk of maceration, less potential for leakage and odor, longer wear-time.
Reduces bacterial load (in-vitro).
- Removes some barriers to healing allowing the host to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
- Product is easy to apply, can be removed in one piece, and is designed in sizes & shapes appropriate for target wound types.
- Adhesive products offer an all-in-one solution -no need for secondary retention.
- Provides a convenient, efficient, cost effective solution for wound management.
- Top film switches to become more breathable in the presence of fluid, therefore it responds, when the clinician needs it most.
- Provides an effective barrier to bacteria penetration.
- Conformable and comfortable.
- Provides absorption capacity for up to 7 days. (ALLEVYN Ag Adhesive Sacrum up to 5 days)
- Prevents healing tissue from growing into the dressing minimizing pain on removal.
- Maintains a moist wound interface.
- Low allergy adhesive.
- Protects from leakage