Allevyn AG Gentle Wound Dressings | Antimicrobial
Allevyn AG dressings have been designed to combine the essential qualities of the Allevyn range with the added antimicrobial activity of silver. The unique tri-layer construction of the dressings enable optimal fluid handling to support moist wound healing and the addition of silver to the foam pad provides a broad spectrum bacterial kill. The dressings are comfortable for patients, conform to body contours and are easy to apply and remove. Allevyn AG Gentle is a highly absorbent antimicrobial foam dressing with a soft gel gentle adhesive to enable easy application under secondary retention including compression. The pack contains 10 dressings. Measures 20 cm length by 20 cm width.Features:
- A highly absorbent antimicrobial foam dressing
- With unique tri-layer construction
- Enable optimal fluid handling to support moist wound healing
- Comfortable for patients
- Conform to body contours and are easy to apply and remove
- Allevyn AG Gentle dressings are indicated for use in exuding partial and full thickness wounds including decubitus ulcers, diabetic ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns and donor sites.
- Allevyn AG Gentle may be used over debrided and partial thickness wounds.
- Can be used in conjunction with a hydrogel dressing, such as Intrasite.
- Gel for necrotic or sloughy wounds.
- Allevyn AG Gentle is suitable for use on fragile skin.