Feverscan Forehead Thermometer for Babies/Children/Adults
Feverscan forehead thermometer for rapid measurement of temperature.
Hold Feverscan firmly by both ends and press on a dry forehead.
Read while on the the forehead.
How to use the Forehead Thermometer:
- Hold the thermometer firmly at both ends and press flat against the middle of a dry forehead.
- Hold in place for at least 15 seconds.
- Read the thermometer while it is on the forehead. (Use a mirror to read the thermometer on yourself). Look at the boxes and check the colour.
- Green indicates the correct temperature.
- If the only colours showing are blue and tan the temperature is between the two.
The forehead thermometer is in increments of 1C and comes with instructions leaflet. Use indoors at room temperature between 15°C and 30°C. As with all thermometers, do not take temperature up to 30 minutes after eating, drinking or exercising.
Always use on the forehead as other parts of the body have different surface temperatures. The forehead responds rapidly to changes in internal body temperature.
If fever is indicated 38°C and above or in case of doubt, you should consult your doctor, especially with babies and toddlers.
Remember: Normal temperature can vary from one person to another but should be around 37°C (98,6°F), Take your family's temperature when they are healthy and record it.
Store out of reach of children, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and direct heat sources.
- Do not take temperature if you have been eating or exercising within the last 30 minutes.
- Feverscan should be cleaned with a soft cloth and stored in its sleeve away from sunlight or heat.
- Feverscan may not work correctly on oily skin. Always ensure the skin is completely dry.
SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE if a fever is present.
- Feverscan strip
- Protective case
- Information leaflet with usage instructions and record chart
Contact us for NHS/Care/Corporate/Trade pricing