Glucoject Pen Needles are single-use needles used in conjunction with injection pens.
Unique lubrication technique
- To ensure smooth injection
- To increase safety
- To ensure less pain
Specially designed thread
- For easy pen needle application
- To fit different pens
Super thin wall- To provide comfortable injection
- To ensure optimal and precise flow
Glucoject Pen Needles Components
A pen needle consists of a hollow needle which is embedded in a plastic hub. It is designed to be attached to an injection pen.
How To Use Glucoject Pen Needles
- Remove the seal from the pen needle.
- Push the pen needle straight onto the pen and twist until it is tight. Then pull off the outer protective cap and set it aside. You will need it later to remove the pen needle from the pen. Pull off the inner protective cap.
- Set your dose.
- Check the flow by performing an air shot. A drop of liquid should appear at the needle tip.
- Make the injection.
- Replace the outer protective cap and remove the pen needle from the pen.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40