Vitabiotic - Menopace Night by Vitabiotics
Designed to be taken at EVENING TIME
To be taken during and after the MENOPAUSE
- 24 NUTRIENTS
- SOYA, CHAMOMILE, 5-HTP
- SPECIALIST SUPPORT FROM MENOPACE NIGHT
- Menopace Night is an advanced supplement of 24 nutrients scientifically formulated for during and after the menopause. This special formula is designed to be taken in the evening instead of any other Menopace formulas.
- BOTANICAL EXTRACTS & 5-HTP
- Includes botanical extracts of Chamomile and Hops, as well as Hydroxytrytophan (5-HTP).
- HEART HEALTH
- With thiamin (vitamin B1) which contributes to normal heart function
- BONE HEALTH
- Provides 25µg of vitamin D (as D3 1000 IU), plus magnesium and manganese which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- HORMONE REGULATION
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- NORMAL SKIN
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Comprehensive formula for evening time
- Menopace contains dietary levels of Soya Isoflavones
- Includes a comprehensive micronutrient formula
- Slow disperse, gentle on the stomach
- Menopace does not contain any drugs or hormones
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No yeast
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Menopace is not tested on animals
UK's No.1 branded manufacturer in vitamins, minerals and supplements. Source: Nielsen GB ScanTrack Total Coverage. For claim verification write to: Ad Validation, Marketing Department, Vitabiotics Ltd., 1 Apsley Way, London NW2 7HF
How to use
ONE TABLET PER DAY AFTER YOUR EVENING MEAL. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopace multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Menopace's special multivitamin formula may be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
Hazards and Cautions
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold on base of carton. Made in a site that may handle nuts. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children
Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Soya Extract (from Soya), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Zinc Sulphate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Capric / Caprilic Triglycerides, Glycerin, Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), as Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Ferrous Fumarate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Vitamin B6, (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chamomile Extract, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate [Carriers: Acacia, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Antoxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Mangangese Sulphate, Hops Extract, Copper Sulphate, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.