Neocate Active is the unique hypoallergenic formula designed for use as a milk substitute to meet the needs of children aged 1 to 10 years.
The demographics of food allergy are changing and children are now taking longer to develop tolerance and outgrow their allergies.1,2 These children will continue to need nutritional support and advice beyond the age of 1 year. It is important that their nutritional intake increases with the corresponding increases in their requirements as they grow.
Neocate Active can be used as a hypoallergenic supplement to boost the nutritional intake of allergic children over 1 year.
Neocate Active is an elemental powdered feed consisting of amino acids, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, designed to provide dietary supplementation for children with cow milk allergy and multiple food protein intolerance. Available in Blackcurrant flavour (contains colours, sugar and sweeteners) or Unflavoured. A food for special medical purposes.
Use under strict medical supervision.
Not for parenteral use.
Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
This product is not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
Why use Neocate Active?
- hypoallergenic, made from 100% amino acids in a milk free environment
- higher energy (1kcal/ml), higher protein vs other hypoallergenic formulae
- meets calcium, iron, and phosphorous requirements in 2 sachets per day*
- available in unflavoured and blackcurrant flavour to increase choice and help aid compliance
- a nutritionally superior alternative to commercially available dairy free milks (e.g. soy milk, rice milk) with no risk of cross reactivity
When to use it?
- mix with water to make a drink, add to cereals as a milk substitute or mix in with other foods
- use with everyday foods or include in Neocate recipe