Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets
Experiencing hair loss after giving birth is far more common than most women realise, affecting 40-50% of mums. That's why Pharma Medico have developed Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets specifically for mums, to allow them to continue to get the most out of their hair.
Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets are a safe, drug-free supplement that proactively support the normal function of the hair growth cycle, providing the nutrients required to keep your hair in tip-top condition and support its ability to grow normally.
The key ingredient in Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets is Marilex®, a proprietary and scientifically proven ingredient exclusive to Pharma Medico that can only be found in Nourkrin products. They contain 285mg of Marilex®, an amount specifically calibrated for the needs of women who have recently given birth. They also contain Iron and D-biotin, an ingredient that contributes to the maintenance of normal hair. These ingredients target only the hair follicles on the head so you will not experience growth of body hair.
Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets are designed to be used before the onset of a problem and it is recommended that you take them for approximately 9 months, before switching to Nourkrin Active 20+ Tablets. If you are already experiencing thinning hair and/or hair loss, use Nourkrin Woman Tablets.
Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets are safe to start taking immediately after childbirth. They are gluten free so are suitable for coeliacs.
Nourkrin is a trusted brand with over 28 years of clinical development and brand history in the UK and other international markets and in those years there have been no known side effects to Marilex or any of the ingredients used in the range.
Take 1 tablet daily with water, in the morning after food. Take for a minimum of 6 months or until satisfied with results.
Marilex (Fractionated Fish Extract with specific Lectican Proteoglycans), Ferrous Fumarate, D-biotin, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calciu, Hydrogen Phosphate), Stabilisers (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Talc, Glycerol), Glazing Agents (Magnesium Stearate) and Colours (Titanium Dioxide).
- Do not take Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets if you have an allergy to fish or shellfish.
- Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets are safe to take while breastfeeding. However, it is required by law that a box containing a food supplement states as a standard, among others, "Not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding". If in doubt, we consult a healthcare professional.
- Nourkrin Post Pregnancy Tablets are not known to interfere with any medication, however, if you are on medication it is always advisable to check with your doctor before commencing with any supplement programme.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a subsitute for a varied diet.