Easy open lid. Scoop can be stored in suspension inside the can. Use product within 4 weeks. Approximately 177 scoops per can.
Also available in liquid formats:
Ready to use liquids do not require any preparation, just shake and pour into a sterilised bottle. Easy to pour and can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours after opening.
Features:- Forever recyclable steel tin
- Easy scoop, easy to recycle
- Protective lid also recyclable
Step 1 of 5
Pull the safety seal and open the lid. The scoop is provided under the lid. Lift the tab, pull on the foil seal, carefully and safely remove the seal and dispose of it.
Step 2 of 5
Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
Step 3 of 5
Boil 1 litre of fresh tap water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle, carefully – the water is hot. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
Step 4 of 5
Using only the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder (see feeding guide) levelling of each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Store the scoop in suspension inside the can and replace the lid.
Step 5 of 5
Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Cool bottle under cold running water or in a bowl or jug of cold water until lukewarm, do not immerse the teat. Test temperature by shaking a few drops on to the inside of your wrist.
Important feeding information:- Do not add extra powder or water to make the feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder can make your baby ill.
- We recommend preparing each feed in individual bottles when required.
- For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the bottle as soon as possible.
- For older babies, made-up formulae can be added to food.
- Do not alter or add to formulae unless medically directed.
- Do not warm feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Remember, cows’ milk should not be used as a drink during the first year.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40