Voltarol 12 Hour Emulgel P 2.32% Gel
Voltarol 12 Hour Emugel P 2.32% Gel targets pain and inflammation at the source, providing concentrated, long lasting pain relief from inflammation, rheumatic pain, joint and muscular sprains, strains and bruises. The non-greasy, non-staining cream-like gel both cools and soothes and as it is applied to the skin.
Used twice daily, Voltarol 12 Hour Emugel P 2.32% Gel forms a reservoir of the active ingredient diclofenac on the skin, allowing the active ingredient to penetrate the skin throughout the day for pain relief that lasts.
Adults and children over 14 years: Rub gently into the skin twice a day, preferably morning and evening. Use 2-4g (a circular shaped mass approximately 2-2.5cm in diameter), depending on the size of the affected area to be treated. Do not use more than 56g per week.
Voltarol 12 Hour Emugel P 2.32% Gel can be used for a maximum of 14 days, unless longer treatment is recommended by a doctor. If symptoms do not improve by day 7 or if they worsen within the first 7 days, you should consult your doctor.
- Active Ingredient: Diclofenac diethylammonium 2.32% w/w.
- Other Ingredients: Butylhydroxytoluene, Carbomers, Cocoyl Caprylocaprate, Diethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Purified Water.
- Not for use on children under 14 years.
- Do not use if you are allergic to, or ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, urticaria (hives) or a runny nose after taking aspirin or other NSAID pain/anti-inflammatory medicine, or if you are sensitive to diclofenac or any other ingredient of the gel.
- Do not use if you are pregnant and consult your doctor before use if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are taking oral diclofenac or other NSAID tablets.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you suffer from asthma, have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are taking any prescribed medicines.
- Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other area where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nasal area.
- Do not cover with a bandage or plaster.