Canesten Hydrocortisone Triple Action Cream
Canesten Hydrocortisone is an effective treatment for sweat rash (candidal intertrigo) and also athlete's foot when accompanied by inflammation and itching.
Please Note - Canesten Hydrocortisone cream is not suitable for the treatment of Thrush - For a suitable product, click here
Adults and children over 10 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
Do not use Canesten® HC Cream:
- If you (or your baby if treating nappy rash) are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole, hydrocortisone or any of the other ingredients, including cetostearyl alcohol, of Canesten HC Cream.
- On your face
- On areas of broken skin.
- On large areas of skin (more than 5–10% of body surface).
- For longer than 7 days.
- To treat cold sores or acne.
- On any untreated bacterial skin infection, such as syphilis or tuberculosis.
- On vaccination reactions.
- On shingles, chicken pox, rosacea or herpes
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
The cream should be evenly and thinly applied twice daily to the affected area and rubbed in gently.
Do not use for more than seven days.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
Do not use for more than 7 days.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25ºC.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Clotrimazole 1% and Hydrocortisone 1%.
Active Ingredients: Clotrimazole 1% and Hydrocortisone 1%.
Also contains:Benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, triceteareth-4-phosphate, medium chain triglycerides and purified water. (See the enclosed leaflet for further information.)