Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer/Sanitiser Gel 100ml 70% Alc
- Protective against harmful viruses and bacteria
- Fast Drying - Pure alcohol based hand sanitiser gel as used in hospitals
- Kills 99.99% of germs within 30 seconds
- Residual Effect - Prolonged protection to hands
- No water or towel required – Instant protection and safety anywhere
- Odourless and colourless
Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria on contact.
Hand Sanitiser Gel is an alcohol based instant antibacterial hand sanitiser gel. Highly effective against harmful microbes on contact. Effective against a wide range of viral and bacterial infections.
Fast drying, long lasting protection. Your skin remains safe and cross contamination is prevented.
Hand Sanitiser Gel acts as a secondary disinfectant agent for extra protection while eliminating the need of using wipes or towels to dry up hands after washing with water.
To Dry wash and sterilise hands: Dispense a small amount directly into palms. Rub hands together until dry, paying special attention to the area around nails. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. In case of contact, wash with clean water for 10-15 minutes.
Due to bottle shortages, bottle supplied may vary from the image shown, but contents will remain the same.
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use on broken or damaged skin
• Liquid and vapours are highly flammable
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children
• If swallowed rinse mouth with water
• If sanitiser comes into contact with the eyes - rinse thoroughly with water. Remove contact lenses if present and continue to rinse
Returns not permitted on this item for hygeine reasons
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40