3 x Fluconazole 150mg Capsules
Fluconazole is an antifungal and can be used to treat thrush (vaginal candidiasis) and can also be used by the woman’s sexual partner to treat associated penile thrush (candidal balanitis).
Thrush is a common infection caused by a yeast (or fungus), which may live harmlessly in the vagina without you even noticing it.
Under certain circumstances, it may develop into an infection in the vagina and symptoms may spread to the surrounding area. The symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Itching of the vagina and surrounding area (the vulva)
- Redness and swelling of the tissues of the vagina and vulva
- Soreness of the vagina and vulva
- White non-smelling discharge from the vagina
Thrush may be aggravated by sexual intercourse, but it is not a sexually transmitted disease. However, sometimes thrush can be passed to your partner through sexual intercourse.
If your partner has penile thrush, he may have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Soreness and redness of the penis
- Tightness of the foreskin
- A white non-smelling penile discharge
- Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take the capsule.
- Adults aged 16 to 60 years: Take one capsule once only.
- Swallow the capsule whole with water.
- Do not give to children under 16 years, or take if you are an adult of 61 years or older unless your doctor tells you to.
- Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
- If symptoms do not go away within seven days, talk to your doctor.
- If your symptoms worsen at any time, talk to your doctor.
- If symptoms clear up but then return after seven days, you can take another capsule, unless you had an allergic reaction the first time.
The capsule contains Fluconazole 150 mg as the active ingredient.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40