Actiform Cool Hydrogel Wound Dressings
ActiForm Cool is an ionic sheet hydrogel dressing for painful wounds.
Features and Benefits:
- ActiFormCool will either donate or absorb fluid to maintain an optimal level of moisture in the wound bed
- ActiFormCool has been successfully used on many painful wounds and skin conditions such as leg ulcers, radiation therapy damage, pressure necrosis and exposed tendons and burns and scalds
- It may be used with secondary dressings where appropriate
- ActiFormCool can be used under compression on moderate to highly exuding wounds.
- ActiFormCool has been used safely on neonates and is a low sensitivity dressing
- Addressing wound pain continues to be a priority for healthcare professionals and ActiFormCool has been shown to reduce the amount of oral analgesia patients require
- Constant wound pain is extremely debilitating for the patient and a source of distress for both the nurse and sufferer alike
- Nationwide evaluation tests on ActiFormCool, led by Tissue Viability nurse Sylvie Hampton, have shown a significant reduction in pain and exudate across leg ulcer patients
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40