Actilymph Class 3 Below Knee Compression Stockings
Compression hosiery for healthier legs.
ActiLymph Class 3 compression stockings deliver the correct compression levels alongside fabric stiffness needed to treat and manage mild chronic swelling, lymphoedema and varicose veins. Latex free stockings available in a variety of colours and styles. The ActiLymph range is offered by the NHS and medical professionals across the UK. If you have had, or believe you may have had, any problems with your veins then it is important that you seek advice from a trained health professional before wearing any compression hosiery.
- European Class 3
- Provides moderate compression and is indicated for conditions such as mild swelling and lymphoedema where there is little shape distortion.
- Latex free
- Comfortable, graduated compression which encourages venous and lymphatic return and and boosts your natural blood flow in the legs whilst looking and feeling great.
- The below knee stockings are available in closed toe and open toe option.
- If you are new to wearing compression therapy, changing the type or Class of your garment or have any existing medical conditions we advise that you are assessed and measured by a suitably trained healthcare professional.
- Always read the in-pack information leaflet prior to commencing use of the product.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40