ActiLymph Class 2 Thigh Length Stockings
Compression hosiery for healthier legs.
Class 2 ActiLymph compression stockings deliver the correct compression levels alongside fabric stiffness needed to treat and manage moderate to severe chronic swelling, lymphoedema and varicose veins. Latex free stockings available in a variety of colours and styles. The ActiLymph range is offered by the NHS and medical professionals across the UK. If you have had, or believe you may have had any problems with your veins then it is important that you seek advice from a trained health professional before wearing any compression hosiery.
- European Class 2 (23-32 mmHg)
- Provides firm compression and is indicated for conditions such as moderate to severe swelling and lymphoedema where there is little shape distortion.
- Thigh high stocking.
- Latex free
- Comfortable, graduated compression which encourages venous lymphatic return and boosts your natural blood flow in the legs whilst looking and feeling great.
- If you are new to wearing compression therapy, changing the type or Class of your garment or have any existing medical conditions we advise that you are assessed and measured by a suitably trained healthcare professional.
- Always read the in-pack information leaflet prior to commencing use of the product.