C-Sorb Silicone Super Absorbent Dressing
C-Sorb Silicone is a superabsorbent dressing with a gentle silicone contact layer designed to absorb large volumes of fluid and exudate.
The absorbent polymer core locks the exudate within the dressing helping to reduce maceration around the peri-wound.
The gentle silicone layer allows the free flow of fluids to the dressing while maintaining stable fixation, it also provides pain-free removal for patient comfort.
- Pain free removal.
- No sticky residue.
- Designed for fragile skin.
Large perforations for exudate transfer
- Cleanse the wound area in accordance with the local clinical policy.
- Ensure silicone contact layer is facing the wound.
- Remove the protective sheets and using Aseptic Non Touch Technique, apply the dressing directly on the wound area, leaving a 2cm overlap on the surrounding skin.
Apply a suitable retention aid to secure.
C-Sorb Silicone is indicated for the management of moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds including:
- Pressure ulcers.
- Leg and foot ulcers.
- Traumatic wounds.
- Surgical wounds.
- Fungating Malignant wounds.
- Superficial and partial thickness burns.