Dermalex Rosacea Cream
Dermalex Rosacea Cream is a dermatologically tested product used for the treatment of rosacea symptoms such as redness, flushing, visible spider veins, tightened and hardened skin and dryness. Dermalex Rosacea Cream treats symptoms, keeps flare ups under control and improves the appearance of affected skin - clinical studies demonstated that a substantial reduction of redness was noticed in 95% of patients.
Dermalex Rosacea Cream can be used by adults and children from 14 years and is suitable for all skin types. It has been proven to be effective as a stand-alone treatment, or can be used in combination with other treatments after consultation with a pharmacist. It is safe to use over long periods of time.
Unlike emollients which mainly rehydrate the skin or make up which just covers the red skin, Dermalex Rosacea Cream activates the skin's own repair mechanism to:
- Restore the skin barrier, treating the Rosacea symptoms.
- Fortify the skin barrier, protecting from new flare ups.
- Create a moisturising micro-shield on the skin that calms and soothes.
Dermalex Rosacea Cream also contains UV filters to counteract an important trigger in the appearance of rosacea and couperose symptoms, well known soothing and calming ingredients and a green pigment to reduce the skin's redness and increasing self confidence.
Dermalex Rosacea Cream is free from perfumes and parabens. In order to guarantee its hypoallergenic qualities, it contains the least possible preservatives and stabilisers. No allergic reactions were documented during or after the clinical studies on this product.
Directions- Apply a thin layer of Dermalex Rosacea on the affected area.
- Repeat this procedure twice a day, in the morning and in the evening after cleansing the skin and before applying make-up.
Cautions- Do not apply Dermalex Rosacea cream on a cracked or injured skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and genitals. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Stop usage in case of long lasting irritation or allergic reactions
- Store at room temperature (below 25°C).
- Do not expose the product to a heating source or direct sunlight.
- Use before the expiry date indicated on the carton and tube.