Intrasite Conformable Wounds Dressings
IntraSite Conformable is a conformable hydrogel dressing which combines the advantages of IntraSite Gel with a non-woven dressing to aid in the gentle packing of deep, shallow, open or undermined wounds. The non-woven substrate ensures the gel remains in close contact with the entire wound surface. It is suitable for use in necrotic, sloughy and granulating wounds, and helps create a moist wound environment to facilitate healing.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains IntraSite Gel
- Non-woven dressing
- Easy-peel pack
- Debriding and Desloughing Action
- Effective debriding and desloughing action. The gel rehydrates necrotic tissue and absorbs slough and wound exudate
- Fluid handling properties reduce the frequency of dressing changes
- Moist-wound Healing
- Safe for use throughout the wound healing process.
- Conformabley to awkward wound shapes and keeping the gel where it is needed (in contact with the wound surface)
- Convenient and ready to use
- For use in open wounds e.g. pressure sores, surgical wounds, malignant wounds healing by secondary intention, radiation burns and excoriated skin. It is especially useful for the packing of deep cavity wounds. It can be used on infected wounds under medical supervision
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40