LBF Barrier Cream 100g
LBF Barrier Cream provides an effective barrier to protect intact skin from the harmful effects of bodily fluids, such as stoma output and excessive perspiration
- 12 Hour waterproof formulation and resists wash off
- Provides long lasting protection and reduces the amount of applications needed
- Non-greasy and pH balanced
- Highly concentrated cream cover a large area of skin - A little of this moisturising cream goes a long way reducing the time taken to apply the cream and maximising coverage
- Kind to the skin / skin friendly formulation
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
Protecting peristomal skin is a complicated process that is often taken for granted until damage occurs. LBF Barrier Cream moisturises the skin whilst providing a protective barrier against the harmful effects of bodily fluids such as urine, faeces, digestive enzymes and excessive perspiration, which can cause skin to become red, sore and sometimes damaged. It is also ideal for sensitive skin as it helps to prevent the sticky adhesive on stoma pouches from causing skin irritation or trauma during removal.
The balanced consistency of LBF Barrier Cream means that it is not too thick or thin, whilst the high concentration allows a small amount to go further - being easy to apply and spread effortlessly. Once absorbed into the skin, a non-greasy breathable layer is left behind.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40