Mepore Sterile Absorbent Dressing
Easy-to-use self adhesive dressing with increased comfort and wear time
Mepore is the worlds first gentle, secure and long lasting self adhesive dressing. Its absorption qualities makes Mepore a suitable dressing for the treatment of low to moderately exuding wounds such as surgical incisions, minor burns, cuts and abrasions. The protective layer and rounded corners enhance its ease of application.
- Good absorption and solvent-free adhesive
- Gentle and secure fixation, rounded corners and protective layer
- Increased comfort and wear time
- Flexible fabric that conforms well to body contours
HOW MEPORE WORKS
- The porous structure of the Sontaranonwoven fabric ensuresair and water vapour permeability. The fabric is flexible, conformswell to body contours, and allows body movements when in place.
- The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a barrier for blood andfluid strike-through.
- The polyacrylate adhesive has been designedto be gentle to the skin and at the same time provide securefixation.
- The wound pad can absorb moderate amounts of woundfluids and the low-adherent wound contact layer reduces therisk of adherence to the wound.
- The easy-to-remove protectionpaper permits sterile application, as well as simplifying dressingapplication.
These include surgical wounds, minorburns, cuts, and abrasions.
Skin-friendly, water based, solvent-free adhesive for gentle and secure fixation. Fitted with two pieces of protective overlapping release paper that allow for aseptic application. For treatment of low to moderately exuding wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions. Do not apply Mepore under tension, particularly important when applied over joints.