Mesorb Absorbent Dressing
Mesorb is a highly absorbent dressing that is designed for use on moderately to heavily exuding wounds. It can be used as a primary dressing (directly on the wound) or as a secondary dressing, where high absorbency is required (e.g. together with Mepitel or Mepilex Transfer).
Discharge and exudate is drained and transferred into Mesorb by the wound contact layer and the diffusion layer. The highly-absorbent core absorbs the exudate, while simultaneously providing a good protective and ventilating wound cushion. The protective backing, which also covers the sides of the dressing, prevents side leakage and stops clothes and bedlinen from being contaminated.
- Highly absorbent core for excellent exudate management.
- Fluid repellent strike through barrier to prevent leakage and outer contamination.
- Backing covering the sides to prevent side leakage
- Low-adherent wound contact layer for patient comfort.
- Breathable backing for patient comfort.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40