PolyMem MAX Non-Adhesive Dressing, Polymax Dressing 11cm x 11cm
PolyMem Max dressings anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain.
Its non-adherent design minimises trauma at dressing changes, promoting comfort and concordance.
PolyMem Max is 60% thicker than standard PolyMem dressings to provide increased absorption capacity, allowing for a longer wear time. Like all PolyMem dressings, PolyMem Max contains a non-toxic cleanser (F68 Surfactant) and a moisturiser (glycerol), to help cleanse the wound whilst in place to minimise procedural pain and trauma when dressings are changed. The unique properties of PolyMem dressings also help to reduce inflammation, promoting comfort and pain reduction while the dressing is worn.
When to use PolyMem Max:
PolyMem Max is indicated for superficial and partial thickness burns, traumatic wounds, skin tears, radiotherapy skin reactions, donor and graft sites.
- Helps to reduce pain and inflammation
- Cleanses the wound whilst in situ
- Non-adherent for trauma-free dressing changes
- Suitable for fragile skin
- Encourages good concordance
- Maintains a moist wound environment
- Superficial and partial thickness burns