Pro D3 100IU Liquid Drops
Pro D3 100IU Liquid Drops contain pharmacopoeia grade vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) at a strength of 100IU (2.5mcg) per drop. They are free from gelatine, preservatives, salt, yeast, peanut, soya, alcohol and polyethylene glycol (PEG).
Pro D3 100IU Liquid Drops are approved by the Vegetarian Society as suitable for vegetarian and by the Halal Monitoring Committee as Halal.
Pro D3 100IU Liquid Drops are orange flavoured and are suitable for adults, children and infants from 6 months.
Pro D3 100IU Liquid Drops can be mixed with food, drinks or consumed directly.
Adults: Four to ten drops daily or as directed by a health practitioner
Children 6 months to 12 years: Two to four drops daily or as directed by a health practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended intake. If you forget to take Pro D3 100IU Liquid Drops take them as soon as you remember.
Sunflower seed oil, Orange flavour, Medium chain triglycerides, Cholecalciferol, DL-Alpha tocopherol
- Pro D3 100IU Liquid Drops is a food supplement and should not be used as an alternate or substitute for a varied diet.
- As with all food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition or if you are taking any medications.
Do not take Pro D3 100IU Liquid Drops:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to cholecalciferol or any of the other ingredients.
- If you have ever been told that you have too much vitamin D in your blood.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40