Profoot Mycosan Fungal Nail Treatment
Profoot Mycosan is a simple, quick and effective way to get rid of a nail with visible effects within just a few weeks.
Profoot Mycosan is a complete nail treatment consisting of a serum with an easy to use application brush and 10 single use nail files. As it is not absorbed by the skin, it can be used by diabetics and children over 6 months, and does not contain substances which might cause problems with people who have asthma.
Profoot Mycosan works by targeting and counteracting the fungi that cause fungal nails. It penetrates into the nail and stabilises its structure for healthy regrowth and forms a protective barrier to protect the nail against fungi and prevent the fungus spreading to healthy nails, ensuring that the fungus can be killed.
Profoot Mycosan is very effective, so a little bit goes a long way. Each 4ml tube is at least sufficient for the treatment of the large toe nail.
- Treats light forms of fungal nail
- Protects healthy nails against fungus
- Short but effective treatment
- Simple to use complete course of treatment (including nail files)
- Clinically tested and proven efficay
- Suitable children and diabetics
- Dermatologically tested
- Odourless and colourless
Directions:To treat fungal nail:
- Apply Mycosan twice daily on the affected nail, during an uninterrupted period of at least four weeks
- Let it dry for one minute
- Start filing your nails again after 2 weeks. File the affected nail carefully once a week using the files that came with the product. (Note: Use one single file for a single nail, and use it only once in order to prevent the fungus from spreading.)
The treatment should be fully completed in order to achieve results! You are advised to continue the daily application of the serum until the nail has completely regained its healthy white/pink colour. The affected part has to grow out of the nail. This may take some months. The first results will be visible within a couple of weeks. Remove any nail polish and clean the nails before applying Mycosan.To prevent a infection:
- Apply to the healthy nails once daily
- Apply to the nails once daily
Aqua, Rye Ferment Filtrate, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxyethylcellulose.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40