ResourceOptiFibre is a powdered soluble dietary fibre that mixes easily in hot and cold liquids and foods without affecting texture or taste. It is a nutritionally incomplete Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision.
- Resource OptiFibre can help maintain normal bowel function
- Soluble in water
- Made from Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum
- Does not alter taste, aroma or colour which leads to improved patient compliance
- Mixes quickly and easily into liquids and soft/purified foods
- Suitable for PEG administration
- Maximum consumption should be 32g per day of fibre
- ACBS approved Indicated for short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, pre-operative preparation of patients who are undernourished, patients with proven inflammatory bowel disease, following total gastrectomy, bowel fistulae, disease related malnutrition
- Available in 250g canisters with a re-sealable lid - contains a 5g scoop, which provides 4g of fibre
- Also available in a box of 16 x 10g sachets
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Must be used under medical supervision.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40