SMA Advanced First Milk
- Stage 1, suitable from birth to 12 months
- Enriched with Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Nutritionally complete breast milk substitute
- For combination fed or bottle fed babies
SMA Advanced First Infant Milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute. It is ideal for use with combination fed or exclusively bottle fed babies and is enriched with Omega 3 & 6 LCPs.
Preparing your baby's feed
Whilst this product is made under strict hygienic conditions, it is not sterile. Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.- Pull the safety seal and open the lid. The scoop is provided under the lid. Lift the tab, pull on the foil seal, carefully and safely remove the seal and dispose of it.
- Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh tap water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle, carefully - the water is hot. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using only the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder (see feeding guide) levelling of each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Store the scoop in suspension inside the can and replace lid.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Cool bottle under cold running water or in a bowl or jug of cold water until lukewarm, do not immerse the teat. Test temperature by shaking a few drops on to the inside of your wrist.
Approx. 195 scoops per can. 1 scoop = 4.1g
Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Infant milks are suitable from birth when babies are not breastfeed and should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist, or other professionals responsible for maternal and child care.
Do not add extra powder or water to make the feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder can make your baby ill. It is recommended that you prepare each feed in individual bottles when required.
For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the bottle as soon as possible. For older babies, made-up formula can be added to food.
Do not alter or add to formula unless medically directed.
Do not warm feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Remember, cows' milk should not be used as a drink during the first year.
Lactose (Milk), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Coconut, Rapeseed), Partially Hydrolysed Whey Protein (Milk), 2'Fucosyllactose, Lacto-N-Neotetraose, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (AA, DHA (Fish Oil)), Vitamins (C, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, E, Riboflavin, A, D, Thiamin, B6, Folic Acid, K, Biotin, B12), Potassium Chloride, L-Arginine, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, L-Histidine, L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Nucleotides (Cytidine- DIsodium Uridine-, Adenosine-, Disodium Guanosine-5' -Monophosphate), Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40