Nutricia Souvenaid is a new and innovative drink for the dietary management of early Alzheimer's disease.
Souvenaid contains Omega 3 fatty acids together with several key vitamins, which are difficult to achieve from diet alone. The unique combination of nutrients in Souvenaid has been designed to support synapse formation in people living with early Alzheimer's disease.
Souvenaid is ready to drink straight from the bottle. Souvenaid doesn't need to be kept refrigerated but tastes best when taken chilled.
No drug interactions have been seen in clinical trials.
Key Features of Nutricia Souvenaid
- Dietary management of early Alzheimer's disease
- Designed to support synapse formation
- Unique combination of nutrients
- Ready to drink milkshake style
- Pleasing strawberry flavour
- 125ml bottles
- No drug interactions
IngredientsSouven-aid is not to be consumed when sensitive to fish oil, soy or milk.
List of key ingredientsin each 125ml bottle - Always read the leaflet for the full list of ingredients
- EPA* (fish oil) 300mg
- DHA** (fish oil) 1200mg
- Phospholipids 106mg
- Vitamin E 40mg
- Vitamin C 80mg
- Selenium 60µg
- Vitamin B12 3µg
- Vitamin B6 1mg
- Folic acid 400µg
* EPA = eicosapentaenoic acid
** DHA = docosahexaenoic acid
- Discount codes cannot be used with this product
- Orders of 125ml x 24 or more are exempt from free shipping due to the size/weight
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40