Suprasorb X Non Infected Wounds Dressing
Suprasorb X for lightly to moderately exuding, non-infected wounds regulates the moisture levels in the wound through the unique structure of the biosynthetic HydroBalance fibres. What makes Suprasorb X special is its ability to absorb moisture from and release it back into the wound depending on the wound situation and amount of exudate. So either excess exudate is absorbed, moisture from the dressing is released into the wound or both occur simultaneously.
Suprasorb X is extra soft and supple and combats pain. Because either side of the dressing can be applied to the wound, it can be used with confidence. For moist wound care, when choosing an appropriate secondary dressing (e.g. Suprasorb F or Suprasorb P) make sure that Suprasorb X remains moist in the wound area. Suprasorb X is available as a dressing and rope.Features:
- Pain reduction without additional medication
- Very good wound healing through the unique HydroBalance effect (moisture regulation)
- Very comfortable because of its particularly soft and supple structure
- More economical because of the longer interval between dressing changes
- Lightly to moderately exuding wounds
- Superficial or deep wounds
- Non-infected wounds
- In all phases of wound healing: ulcers of various origins, 2nd degree burns
- Split-thickness skin donor and grafting sites, postoperative wounds, e.g. skin grafts, abrasions, lacerations
- Cleanse the wound according to the usual standard and then carefully dab the area around the wound dry with sterile wound dressing pads.
- Put Suprasorb X on and mould it to the wound. If using the packing rope, fold it several times and put it loosely into the wound.
- Depending on the degree of exudate, secure with an appropriate secondary dressing: for non-infected wounds suprasorb X with Suprasorb F or Suprasorb P for example.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40