Swimcount Male Sperm Quality Test Kit
Features:- Easy to read results in 30 minutes
- Measures your sperm quality
- Sensitivity of 96% and specificity of 91%
Measures the concentration of sperm in your ejaculate that can swim.
SwimCount sperm quality test is a simple and effective home test kit which measures your progressive motile sperm count. With easy to read results in just 30 minutes the sperm quality test kit is CE accredited and calibrated to the current World Heath Organization Standards.
*SwimCount has a sensitivity of 96% and specificity of 91%. This means that if the test shows that your sperm have more than 5 million motile sperm cells, it is 96% likely that the test result is correct. If the test shows that your sperm have less than 5 million motile sperm cells per ml, it is 91% likely that the result is correct.
Features of SwimCount sperm quality test- Home test kit
- Accuracy of 96% and 91%
- Measures progressive motile sperm count
- CE accredited and calibrated to the current World Heath Organization Standards
What's included:- Patented SwimCount testing device
- A semen collection cup
- A transfer syringe
Suitable for:- Male adults
Warnings and cautions:The following can destroy the result: -
- If there is not exactly 0,5 ml. of the semen sample collected in the syringe
- Not keeping the device steady on a horizontal surface throughout the test
- If there are bubbles in the sperm when put into the device
- If the device is shaken
How to use:- Shake well before use.
- Collect your semen sample in the collection cup provided and let it sit 30 minutes to liquefy.
- Stir the sample 10 times.
- Add 0.5 ml to the sample well and push the slider all the way forward slowly until you hear a clicking sound to activate.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Pull the slider all the way back to see your result.
- The colour in the result window indicates whether your ProMo is above or below the threshold for normal sperm.
Light purple <5 M = Low Your progressive motile sperm concentration is below the normal level for fertile men, meaning you have a decreased chance of getting your partner pregnant naturally. See below for ways to improve your ProMo, or consult your doctor.
Purple >5 M = Normal Your progressive motile sperm concentration is in the normal range for fertile men, meaning you have a better chance of getting your partner pregnant naturally within 12 months.