Xailin Night Lubricating Soft Paraffin Eye Ointment
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment provides soothing, night-time relief from the symptoms of dry eyes, including soreness, irritation or a gritty sensation. The ointment contains soft paraffin, white mineral oil and lanolin alcohols which combine to lubricate the eye and act as a barrier against moisture loss.
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment is suitable for all ages and can be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women. The sterile, preservative free formula is supplied in a convenient multi-dose tube that lasts for approximately 4 weeks.
Apply a thin line of ointment about half an inch (1 centimeter), placed in each eye whenever needed:
- Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
- Wash and dry your hands well before use.
- Remove the outer cap.
- If you are a contact lens wearer remove your lenses.
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
- Hold the tube between the thumb and middle finger of the other hand, turn the tube upside down near to the eye, and try not to touch the eye with the nozzle.
- Apply enough pressure to the tube to release a thin line of ointment about half an inch (1 centimetre), or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or optician.
- Blink your eye a few times.
- If you missed the eye, then insert another line of ointment.
- Carefully wipe away any excess Xailin Night around the eyelid with a tissue.
- Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
- Replace the outer cap on the container, trying not touch the applicator tip with anything, including the eye or your fingers.
- Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs.
White soft paraffin 57.3%25 w/w, White Mineral Oil 42.5%25 w/w and Lanolin Alcohols 0.2%25 w/w.
- Do not use if the safety ring on the cap of the tube is broken.
- Do not use if you are allergic to lanolin alcohols or any of the ingredients.
- Do not use with contact lenses.
- Do not share Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment with any other person.
- Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment can cause transient mild burning sensation and or blurring of vision after application. Wait until your vision is clear before driving or using machinery
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the crimp of the tube.
- Store between 1°C and 25°C.
- Discard the contents 28 days after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- External ocular use only, do not swallow.
- Dispose of the used tube according to your local waste management regulations.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40