Tegaderm Silicone Foam Dressings feature 3M's innovative silicone adhesive technology, providing an optimal balance of strong and gentle, making them an excellent choice for wound management and pressure ulcer/injury prevention programs.
- Significantly longer wear time than the global leading competitive silicone foam dressing* while being gentle to the skin, which may save time and money on unscheduled dressing changes
- Highly conformable and features a thin, low-profile edge, helping to minimize the rolling and lifting that can impact adhesion and wear time
- Unique multi-layer design that absorbs and evaporates moisture while providing extra padding to help reduce the potential for skin maceration
- Patented spoke delivery system enables easy application in challenging locations like the sacrum, for a more positive clinician experience
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact.
- Spoke delivery provides easy application
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
- Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses