Features:- Collapsible, pocket sized valved holding chamber
- Inhibits microbial growth
- Visible valve movement
- Low-static properties
- Accepts all PMDIs available
- 210ml, consistent with optimal performance
- Easy to clean
- Embossed graphical instructions
- Available with or without mask
- Suitable for both children and adults
- Supplied in an anti-static protective bag
A2A Spacer is a collapsible valved holding chamber, which is pocket-sized when collapsed for improved portability. A2A is made from anti-microbial, low-static, transparent plastic for improved hygiene. The device's plume shaped chamber of 210ml helps to minimise drug loss within the spacer. A2A Spacer has been designed with a visible valve movement to help parents or carers observe and confirm correct inhalation to overcome inhalation/actuation problems.
What is this product used for?
A2A Spacer is designed to help deliver medication from a pressurised metered dose inhaler (pMDI) to the lungs, by improving co-ordination and medication deposition.