Accutrend Plus Complete Kit
- 1 x Accutrend Plus Monitor
- 1 x Protective Case for the Accutrend Kit and Test Strips
- 1 x 200 Safe-T-Pro Plus Lancets
- 1 x 25 Accutrend Triglycerides Test Strips
- 1 x 25 Accutrend Cholesterol Test Strips
- 1 x 25 BM Lactate Test Strips
- 1 x 25 BM Accutest Glucose Test Strips
- 2 x 1.5ml Accutrend Cholesterol Control Solution
- 2 x 4ml BM Lactate Control Solution
- 2 x 4ml Accutrend Glucose Control Solution
All test strips supplied should have a life of at least 5 months before expiry
The device is tailored to be used outside the lab in the physicians office and in the hospital as well as for self-measurement at home or during sports.
Easy and convenient
The Accutrend Plus System offers easy measurement of cholesterol, triglycerides and blood glucose on the spot and supports the early recognition of CVD risks as well as monitoring therapeutic measures in the doctors office or at the patients home. Results are taken from capillary blood using Roches well-proven test strip technology. Test strips can be stored at room temperature.
Sport and rehabilitation: Optimized exercising
Furthermore Accutrend Plus allows for rapid determination of blood lactate levels. It helps to determine individual training intensity on the spot, to harmonize phases of strain and rest, and to minimize the danger of overload and injury.
Rapid and precise results
Accutrend Plus delivers results for cholesterol in 180 seconds, triglycerides in 174 seconds, glucose in 12 seconds and lactate in 60 seconds, and ensures high precision and accuracy across the whole measuring range for all parameters.
Built-in safety features
With its built-in automatic performance and meter self-testing, Accutrend Plus conducts multiple safety checks to prevent against potential errors and malfunction. Code strips with positive strip lot identification and parameter recognition are used to calibrate the device.
User-friendly data storage
Accutrend Plus System enables reliable data handling and monitoring: up to 100 results can be stored with date, time, and additional information for each parameter.
Superior test strip technology
Accutrend Plus uses specially designed Accutrend Glucose, Accutrend Cholesterol, Accutrend Triglycerides and BM-Lactate superior quality test strips. The test strips contain
- A yellow protective mesh, impregnated with a surfactant (application field)
- A glass fiber fleece that works as a separating layer for blood cells
- A reaction film in which the color formation takes place and
- A bar code on the reverse side, which is read by the meter to confirm test strip identity, i.e. the lot number on the test strip is congruent with the stored code
- Accu-Chek Softclix Pro Lancets
The Accutrend Plus System uses Accu-Chek Softclix Pro lancets for convenient, virtually pain-free blood sampling
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40