Actico Cohesive Short Stretch Compression Bandage
Actico inelastic compression bandages are clinically proven to help your leg ulcer healand/or treat swollen ankles and legs. The bandages are compression bandages, which means they 'squeeze' your limb. The gentle squeezing pushes the body fluids (either/or blood and lymph) back to where they need to go. Actico bandages will reduce swollen ankles and legs and help any wound to heal.Actico for legs:
- Leg ulcers(a wound on the leg which has not healed after several weeks) are surprisingly common
- Up to 1% of adults in the UK will have one at sometime in their lives
- Swollen legs and ankles are equally common, either with or without a leg ulcer
- The swelling is made up of lymph fluid, which is unable to drain back into the lymphatic system
Actico for arms:
- Swelling of the arm results from lymph fluid which is unable to drain back into the lymphatic system as well as it should
- Arm lymphoedema affects 1 in 4 people, to different degrees, who have received some form of treatment for breast cancer.
- This is the most common cause of arm swelling, but lymphoedema can result from other types of cancer.
- Lymphoedema can also be a condition you are born with - resulting from defects in the lymphatic system.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40