Activa Stocking Liners Open Toe Large Sand
The Activa liners provide 10mmHg light compression for maintenance therapy, palliative care and for patients non concordant with higher levels of compression, working on the assumption that some compression is better than none.
The liners are very comfortable to wear and easy to apply, which is why they are often layered by wearers who find the lower levels of compression easier to put on and can maintain their independence by not needing assistance.
- Activa liners can be layered to provide higher levels of compression.
- This means either wearing one 10mmHg liner on top of another, e.g.
- 2 x 10mmHg liners = 20mmHg
- Or, the liner can be worn under a higher compression stocking. The silky liner material enables the top stocking to slip easily over the leg. This can be easier to put on than a single high compression garment, e.g.
- 1 x 10mmHg liner Activa British Standard 14-17mmHg = 25mmHg