Alldress Absorbent Adhesive Dressing
Alldress is an absorbent vapour-permeable adhesive dressing for wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds, as a primary or secondary dressing. As a primary dressing it can be used for open and closed wounds such as diabetic, venous and pressure ulcers, surgical incisions, lacerations and superficial burns. As a secondary dressing for open wounds it can be used together with gels such as Hypergel and Normlgel, desloughing dressings such as Mesalt and alginates like Melgisorb.
- Easy-to-remove protection paper for convenient and aseptic application.
- Low-adhering wound contact net minimises disturbance to the wound.
- Breathable film provides a moist wound environment.
- Virus and bacteria proof backing film for safety and protection.
- Liquid proof barrier for protection from strike-through of wound fluids and outside contamination.
- Skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive for gentle and secure fixing.
Alldress is made of a polyurethane film and a polyester non-woven laminate, coated with a polyacrylate adhesive. The absorbent pad is covered with a low-adhering polyolefin net.