ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive Advanced Foam Wound Dressings
From the beginning ALLEVYN was designed to respond to the human body. ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive was the first ALLEVYN variant, launched in 1987 it combined patient comfort with the revolutionary trilayer fluid management system that enables moist wound healing.
ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive has stood the test of time and continues to be an essential for patients and clinicians all over the world.
- Unique triple action technology effectively manages fluid to create a moist wound healing environment
- Highly breathable top film helps to minimise the risk of maceration to the wound and periwound
- Non-adherent wound contact layer means the dressing is suitable for use on fragile and sensitive skin including epidermolysis bullosa wounds
- Soft and comfortable for the patient and conformable to challenging body areas
- Specific Heel ?cup? dressing designed to conform to this awkward area
- Easy to apply and remove
- Provides an effective barrier function to exogenous bacteria as well as helping to prevent fluid and bacterial strikethrough
- Wide range of sizes that can be cut to suit different body contours
- Suitable for use under compression bandaging
- ALLEVYN Heel can contribute to a pressure relieving protocol when used prophylactically
ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive dressings are indicated for use on:
- Shallow, granulating wounds
- Chronic and acute exudative wounds
- Full and partial thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Malignant wounds
- Surgical wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites
- Fungating ulcers
- Oncological Wounds
- Epidermolysis bullosa wounds
ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive utilises the unique triple action technology seen across the ALLEVYN range of dressings. By combining an absorbent hydrocellular pad with a non-adherent wound contact layer and breathable top film; the dressing manages fluid to maintain optimal moist wound healing conditions.
1. Breathable Top Film
The outer polyurethane top film is highly breathable, helps to prevent strikethrough and provides an effective barrier to bacteria.
2. Highly Absorbent Foam Core
The hydrocellular foam core is highly absorbent
3. Non-Adherent Wound Contact Layer
The wound contact layer will not stick to the wound and is suitable for fragile skin.
ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive is ideal for fragile and sensitive skin due to its non-adherent wound contact layer and soft and conformable construction. The specially designed Heel dressing fits closely to the heel area allowing even this most challenging of body parts to be dressed comfortably
Please note: Original boxes are only supplied with orders for complete packs.