Cetirizine 10mg Tablets - Almus Branded
Cetirizine is used to treat:
- hay fever
- conjunctivitis (red, itchy eye)
- hives (urticaria)
- reactions to insect bites and stings
- some food allergies
Cetirizine is a non-drowsy antihistamine and is much less likely to cause drowsiness than other antihistamines.
Suitable for adults and children aged 6 years and over.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take one tablet daily. If the tablets make you feel drowsy or dizzy, taking half a tablet twice a day may be better than taking one tablet once a day.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: Take half a tablet once a day.
- Children under 6 years: Not suitable.
- Active Ingredient: Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg.
- Other Ingredients: Dependent on brand. Will contain lactose.
- It is best to avoid alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Some people report that they feel drowsy or dizzy while taking cetirizine. If you are affected do not drive or operate machines.
- If you have been previously told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars (such as lactose), contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
Do not take Cetirizine 10mg Tablets if any of the following apply
- Severe kidney failure.
- Allergy to cetirizine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients or to hydroxyzne or to piperazne derivatives (closely related active substances of other medicines).
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Cetirizine 10mg Tablets if:
- You have kidney problems.
- You suffer from epilepsy or are at risk of convulsions.
- You are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40