Please note qty's relate to number of single dressings, not packs/boxes
AQUACEL EXTRA€š¬ž¢ Dressing is the newest addition to the AQUACEL family of products.
AQUACEL EXTRA€š¬ž¢ Dressing has the 15 year clinical heritage of the AQUACEL family of dressings.1
- 17 Randomised Controlled Trials
- 50+ review papers as well as scientific studies
- Demonstrated evidence of progressing wounds toward healing10-16
- Shown to be a cost-reducing adjunct to a protocol of care17-19
AQUACEL EXTRA€š¬ž¢ Dressing is indicated for use in the following wound types:
- Leg ulcers, pressure ulcers (Stage 2-4) and diabetic ulcers.
- Surgical wounds (e.g. post-operative, donor sites, dermatological)
- Partial thickness second degree burns.
- Surgical wounds that heal by primary intent, such as dermatological and surgical incisions (e.g. orthopedic and vascular)
- Traumatic wounds
- Wounds that are prone to bleeding such as wounds that have been mechanically or surgically debrided and donor sites
- Painful wounds
AQUACEL EXTRA€š¬ž¢ Dressing provides added strength and absorption compared to AQUACEL Dressing, for when greater efficiencies are desired.
- EXTRA Absorbency: AQUACEL EXTRA€š¬ž¢ Dressing is 39% more absorbent than standard AQUACEL Dressing.2
- Manage high exuding wounds and realise dressing efficiencies in moderately exuding wounds and post acute settings.
- EXTRA Strength: AQUACEL EXTRA€š¬ž¢ Dressing wet tensile strength is 9 times stronger than standard AQUACEL Dressing.2
- Helps facilitate one piece easy removal
- May increase patient comfort during dressing changes
- AQUACEL EXTRA€š¬ž¢ Dressing should not be used on individuals who are sensitive to or who have had an allergic reaction to the dressing or its components
Please note: This product does not contain latex.
Please see package insert for complete instructions for use.