Aquacel Foam Non Adhesive Dressings
Only Aquacel Foam dressings offer comfort, simplicity and the healing benefits of a Hydrofiber contact layer.
Aquacel Foam dressings give you:
- A waterproof top layer that permits evaporation of excess moisture while protecting against viral/bacterial penetration,*1 allowing the patient to shower and bathe
- A soft, absorbent foam pad to enhance patient comfort and absorb excess fluid
- A Hydrofiber layer that gels on contact with wound fluid and helps provide an optimal environment for wound healing
- A gentle silicone adhesive that provides secure, skin-friendly adhesion, easy removal and demonstrated low potential for dermal irritation or allergic contact sensitisation2
The Hydrofiber interface in Aquacel Foam dressing:
- Reduces pain while dressing is in situ, 3-6
- In its gelled state, supports non-traumatic dressing removal
- Does not damage tender, granulating wound tissue during dressing changes
- Upon removal, results in low cellular adhesion in both wet and dry environments*7
- ConvaTec Hydrofiber Technology gives AQUACEL dressings powerful capabilities.