Aquacel Hydrofiber Dressing
Aquacel Hydrofiber Dressings are ideal for moderate to highly exuding wounds. They create a moist environment to help the wound heal and lock away the harmful components contained within wound exudate.
Aquacel Hydrofiber Dressings are ideal for moderate to highly exuding wounds. These versatile primary dressings use the unique gelling action of Hydrofiber Technology to conform to the wound surface, creating a moist environment to help the wound heal and locking away the harmful components contained within wound exudate, such as bacteria and proteinases.
Aquacel Hydrofiber Dressings retain and absorb more exudate than some alginates and gauze dressings, so do not need to be changed as often, and when they do need changing they are easy to remove.
Aquacel Hydrofiber Dressings are great for chronic and acute wounds including:
- Diabetic ulcers, leg ulcers and pressure ulcers.
- Donor sites.
- Post-surgical wounds.
- First and second degree burns.
- Supports moist wound healing environment.
- Highly absorbent giving longer wear time than alginates or gauzes
- Retains fluid within its structure reducing the risk of maceration and excoriation.
- Costs less overall than gauze and alginate by saving time, money and resources.
- Soft and conformable adding to patient comfort.
- Cohesive gel allows easy, atraumatic removal.
- Promotes faster wound healing.