Atrauman Tulle Dressing
Non-medicated ointment dressings made of hydrophobic, close-weave polyester tulle, with smooth surface structure, impregnated with a neutral ointment mass; their vegetable fatty acids actively support lipid metabolism and thereby promote healing process; without additives of vaseline or other paraffins; permeable to exudate, particularly soft and good drapable, does not stick to the wound; even effective during long-term use and they are neither sensitising nor allergising.
The Ointment Mass Contains:
Ester mixture of natural or vegetable fatty acids, bound as di- and triglycerides.
Features and Benefits:
- Pore size 1mm
- Prevents granulation tissue from penetrating the dressing
- Impregnated with Neutral Triglycerides (Fatty Acids)
- Does not contain Vaseline or Paraffin, leaving the wound residue free Keeps wound edges soft and supple, avoiding contraction of scar tissue
- Enhances non-adherent properties minimising pain and trauma on removal
- Hydrophobic polyester fibres
- Permits the passage of exudate and air